- To provide a platform for local musicians, of all genres, to showcase their talent.
- To develop a training program for young people who wish to become involved in radio as producers, journalists or presenters.
- To provide a place where young presenters and sound technicians will be given the opportunity to hone their skill.
- We believe that economic growth is dependent upon the employment opportunities provided by small business. To this end we will support small business and “start-ups” and, whenever possible, seek them out as third party suppliers to Zone Radio.
- To offer clients cost effective but creative advertising solutions using the multi-media platforms available via the internet.
- To provide opportunities to people (young and old) who share our vision and who will contribute to the growth of the station.
- Remain interactive with our listeners so as to develop a “Zone Radio Community”.
- Portray the best of South Africa to the world.
Zone Radio 88.5 FM will deliver programming that satisfies the needs of its listeners and by so doing provides a captive audience for its clients. This is achieved through:
- programming that has adult contemporary music at its core cultivating an interactive “Zone Radio Community”
- creative and innovative and cost effective advertising solutions for our clients
- the development of journalistic, technical and broadcasting talent
- the provision of a platform where all South African musicians have the right to showcase their talent